A “Laparoscopic Vault Prolapse” is a minimally-invasive surgical procedure that is used to treat cases of prolapse. A vaginal vault prolapsed occurs when the upper section of the vagina slips into the vaginal canal. We do this surgery to repair and support the vaginal vault in a way that does not interfere with vaginal capacity or sexual intercourse of a women body.
Sometimes prolapsed contain other pelvic organs dislocation (such as the bladder, rectum, urethra, or small bowel). The prolapsed occurs in any women body due to weakness or damage in pelvic muscles and tissues. This surgery is done to replicating the actual anatomical support that the vaginal vault normally receives.
Symptoms of prolapsed:-
- Vaginal heaviness or pressure.
- Backache, the sense of something protruding into the vaginal canal or out of the vagina.
- Urinary incontinence.
- Postoperative less pain.
- Single-incision less stitch.
- A shorter period of hospitalization.
- Leads to a faster recovery.